In this episode of the Inner Shift, I explore the process of tapping into our inner wisdom. You’ll learn some tools and techniques that can support your connection to your inner knowing. In this episode I mention:
- Looking inside ourselves for wisdom
- Creating space for wisdom to arise from within
- Morning pages, from the book The Artist’s Way*, by Julia Cameron
- Meditation Practice
- Mantra Practice, and the Mantra Count app for helping you count mantra rounds
Join the community over on Patreon: just head to www.emilyperryyoga.com/patreon for more information on how you can support future episodes.
If you find value in this offering, please subscribe to it in your podcast player, rate it on iTunes, and share with a friend.
Be Well, and Namaste.
* These links are my Amazon affiliate links; please note that I receive a small, but helpful, commission on your purchase through this link.