In this episode, I cover my top ten books for the Spiritual Seeker.
Books I mention in this episode*:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Awakening Shakti by Sally Kempton
- Meditation for the Love of It by Sally Kempton
- No Mud, No Lotus by Thich Naht Hanh
- Yoga and the Quest for the True Self by Stephen Cope
- The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- Living Beautifully: with Uncertainty and Change by Pema Chödrön
- Love Everyone by Parvati Marcus
- Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice by Deborah Adele
Audible companion books I mentioned:
- Shakti Meditations: Guided Practices to Invoke the Goddesses of Yoga by Sally Kempton
- Beginning Meditation: Enjoying Your Own Deepest Experience by Sally Kempton
Join the community over on Patreon: just head to www.emilyperryyoga.com/patreon for more information on how you can support future episodes.
* These links are my Amazon affiliate links; please note that I receive a small, but helpful, commission on your purchase through this link.
If you find value in this offering, please subscribe to it in your podcast player, rate on iTunes, and share with a friend.
Be Well, and Namaste.